We have a vision to see:
“A prayer movement of night and day prayer across North Devon and the UK helping to usher in the next Revival, the transformation of this generation and the fulfillment of the great commission.”
We are preparing for a move of God in the region and are laying foundations through strategic prayer initiatives, worship and unity to see God’s Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.
We Aim to:
- To minister to the heart of God the Father through Jesus the Son, empowered and led by the Holy Spirit
- To facilitate corporate prayer and worship focused on Jesus the Messiah crying out to him night and day for his kingdom to come and his will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe that the Bible is infallible, inerrant and the living word of God that guides our prayer and worship. (2 Tim 3:16 )
- We believe in a triune God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. – three in one. (Lk 3:21-22,Mt28:19, Jn 16:13-15)
- We believe in the literal return of Christ to the Earth and his millennial reign. (1Th 4:16,Mt 24:30)
- We believe Jesus is the only Son of God (Lk 3:22), fully God and fully man (Col1:15,19) who died and rose again on the third day for the forgiveness of our sins (1Jn 4:9-10), giving us access to the Father (1Jn 4:15).
- We believe in the fall of man (Adam – Gen 3:17) and the redemption of sin by repentance through Jesus (Col 1:13-14).