We have a vision to see:
“A prayer movement of night and day prayer across North Devon and the UK helping to usher in the next Revival, the transformation of this generation and the fulfillment of the great commission.”
We are fully convinced that God desires our worship prayer and adoration day and night and as such we strive to offer him this sacrifice of praise. By it, through intimacy with Jesus, we pray to see the kingdom of heaven invade earth and see the next move of God across the nations.
We believe of the sustaining life of God to be poured into every nation community and situation
Creating a rhythm of life that helps Christians walk in intimacy with God. Training them in hearing the voice of God, discernment, integrity, leadership and basic biblical Christianity enabling them to take their God given place in the church.
Encouraging personal transformation to see them changed to become more like Jesus. Set apart people able to point others towards God.. changing the world around them for the better
A place of strategic intercession and unity where the church can come together as one body – Psalm 133 – to stand in the gap in a way that moves Gods heart of situations individuals communities and nations.
To support and encourage local church’s around us to be that life giving safe place that God desired it to be. And as such we send our teams to support local churches in anyway they can.
We understand Houses of Prayer are part of God’s overall plan to redeem and transform community with the key distinctive of ministering to Gods heart in the model of the Tabernacle of David where, as in Acts 2:13-14, mission followed the coming of the Holy Spirit followed the faithful believers ministering to HIS heart.
We don’t undertake this for our benefit.. we do it for HIM because he is forever worthy to be worshiped. Rev 5:8 – as in heaven right now.
Creating a safe place to enable people from the church and wider community to flourish and take their place in Gods kingdom round pegs to round holes.
We Aim to:
- To minister to the heart of God the Father through Jesus the Son, empowered and led by the Holy Spirit
- To facilitate corporate prayer and worship focused on Jesus the Messiah crying out to him night and day for his kingdom to come and his will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe that the Bible is infallible, inerrant and the living word of God that guides our prayer and worship. (2 Tim 3:16 )
- We believe in a triune God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. – three in one. (Lk 3:21-22,Mt28:19, Jn 16:13-15)
- We believe in the literal return of Christ to the Earth and his millennial reign. (1Th 4:16,Mt 24:30)
- We believe Jesus is the only Son of God (Lk 3:22), fully God and fully man (Col1:15,19) who died and rose again on the third day for the forgiveness of our sins (1Jn 4:9-10), giving us access to the Father (1Jn 4:15).
- We believe in the fall of man (Adam – Gen 3:17) and the redemption of sin by repentance through Jesus (Col 1:13-14).