“Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. “ (NIV) 2 Cor. 9:1, 6-12
The NDHOP team would like to invite you to consider becoming a legacy partner to enable ongoing development of the ministry and increase the impact of NDHOP. We believe giving is a blessing and a gift from God and He rewards those who faithfully partner with others doing the Lord’s work.
We are currently in very exciting times, people are regularly committing their lives to follow Jesus, sometimes for the first time and some recommitments. We have often seen people healed physically and emotionally.
Our vision is to see:
“A movement of night and day prayer across North Devon and the UK, helping to usher in the next move of God, the transformation of this generation and the fulfilment of the great commission.”
What does this look like on the ground;
As many of you know the House of Prayer is not just about sitting in a prayer room. We start from listening to what God is saying and then respond, hopefully in obedience. We have a number of projects we’d like to invite you to partner with:
– The Internship programmes & NDHOP Connect– Training men and women how to meet with God and then sending them out locally, regionally and nationally to take the good news of Jesus into all walks of life.
– Serving Churches Together in Barnstaple by co-ordinating the Pentecost Festival (2016 saw 800 people come and worship Jesus together as well as a week of 24/7 prayer).
– Speaking across the region to share and encourage people’s faith.
– In addition we aim to share the goodness of God in our community day to day.
– We have a volunteer staff team at present and would love to take some staff on permanently to fulfil many of the above projects and more that the Lord has placed on our heart.
For the House of Prayer to run as a ministry (we have no congregation so don’t take offerings) it costs approximately £2000 a month.
Ways you can help…
– You can pray for the House of Prayer.
– You can come and pray with us in the prayer room as your diary allows. (Please see programme on website)
– You can partner with us financially either by a one off gift, a standing order, cash, cheque, stewardship (with or without gift aid), bank transfer or @ give.net/ndhop.
If you partner with us you will receive monthly updates, additional teaching resources to sharpen you in your Christian walk.
To make a financial contribution of either:
For gifts please use give.net below. (Click on give.net logo) or contact the office for assistance. 01271 321607
For Gifts of more than £2000.00 please contact the office to discuss how best to do this. 01271 321607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to leave an amount of money to the work of NDHOP in your will please contact the office and ask for Jim to discuss further. Thank you.